At A Burst Of Colour, we provide a range of painting services
in Calgary including cabinet painting and remodelling.
Cabinet painting is a cost-effective way to improve the
look and value of your kitchen.
One way to keep your kitchen trendy and always looking good is to get professional kitchen cabinet painting services. You may not have the disposable income to replace your existing cabinetry, but you can hold your kitchen to the same aesthetic standard as millionaires do by simply remodeling or painting your old cabinets. By following the information you will get in this article, you will be able to update the look of your kitchen and its cabinets. If you are looking for professional cabinets painting services in Calgary and surrounding areas contact A Burst Of Colour Painting for a free estimate, we provide cabinet painting and cabinet remodelling services.
Keeping up with kitchen cabinet painting tradition isn’t something that will cost you a fortune but it would bring incredible change and value to your kitchen and will have your home looking great while improving the property value. Upgrading your kitchen does not have to be an expensive and time-consuming endeavor, simply update your cabinets with a fresh coat of paint and primer.
If you would like to get your kitchen cabinet painting completed without delay, I suggest you follow these professional tips now, and contact the cabinet painting professionals at A Burst Of Colour.
Book A Consultation
Cabinet Painting Tips
- Keep the kitchen and cabinets clean: Proper preparation is the key to a successful kitchen cabinet painting, and when you succeed in your cleaning efforts, the result will come in the form of super clean, all new cabinets. Dust the kitchen wall and empty the cabinet as you sweep off the debris.
- Get the proper materials: If you are a DIY geek, selecting the right elements to use for kitchen cabinet painting is essential. Although, picking the right equipment is tricky and a professional secret, experts say you need to get the proper materials to make a perfect cabinet painting. The materials make all the difference, a quality cabinet paint will look better and last longer than a cheap alternative. Working with a professional painting company like A Burst Of Colour will ensure you get quality materials used on your cabinets.
- Know the tools to use: What stands the professional painters apart from amateur painters is the tools and how it is used. Painting your kitchen cabinets require preparations and knowing how to use the following tools – paint scraper, drill driver, putty knife, random-orbit sander, shop vacuum with drywall dust filter, goggles for safety and other essential tools needed.
- Know the right color combination: There is colour everywhere, but bringing the right color combination to give you what you need takes more than just choosing colors. It may interest you to note that there are services that offer color consultation to provide you with the best color for your kitchen cabinet painting; you might want to consult an expert to give you the best color ideas.
- Engage the expert cabinet painter: Your home is too important to mess it up with a DIY plan. Although your cabinets might look worn and old, it does not remove the fact that replacing it altogether may cost you a fortune at this time. But with a professional cabinet painter, refurbishing and painting your cabinet might be the best under the present circumstances.
If you want a kitchen that compliments the aesthetics of your home, contact a professional painting contractor and get the services of the quality Calgary painting company, A Burst Of Colour. The company is a one-stop shop for trendy kitchen painting, and you can feel assured of your kitchen becoming all new and a real value for money.